|Member & Non-Member Event||Tickets||$310 2-Day Entrance|
|$75 Night-Time Workshops (each)|
|Payment||Major Credit Cards & PayPal >|
|Cash at Entrance Thurs & Fri|
|Location||Crowne Plaza Conference Center|
|3 Executive Boulevard|
|Suffern, New York 10901|
|(Only 30 minutes North of NYC|
|& 2.5 miles from NEAF)|
Travel Public Transport, Train, etc. > BY TRAIN (Transit Map >)
From Manhattan, LaGuardia or JFK Airports:
• Take AirTrain, MTA Subway, Bus or Taxicab to Penn
Station on 34th Street and Eight Avenue, Manhattan.
• Take NJ Transit 'New York Penn Station' to 'Secaucus
Junction', then change trains to 'Suffern NY'.
• From there you can catch a cab to the event.
From Newark Liberty International Airport:
Take AirTrain. You can purchase your train ticket from NJ TRANSIT Ticket Vending Machines located at the AirTrain station. Then, simply ride AirTrain to the airport rail station to board your NJ TRANSIT train to 'Secaucus Junction'. Change trains to 'Suffern NY'. From there you can catch a cab to the event.
NJ Transit Tickets & Schedules >
Use: 'TRIP PLANNER'
• Enter in Travel From: NY Penn Station (or Newark Liberty
• Enter in Travel To: Suffern Station
• Choose date of travel, time & AM/PM
• Click SUBMIT Button for train departure & arrival times.
In Suffern call taxi service for 10 minute trip from and
to the train.
NEAIC is held at:
Crowne Plaza Hotel
3 Executive Boulevard, Suffern, New York 10901
|Hours||Sat April 10th, 10 am to 8:00 pm|
|HOME||NEWS||NEAF||CSAF||EVENTS & OBSERVING INFORMATION|
|ABOUT||CONTACT||NEAIC||DIRECTORS||RAC NEWSLETTER ARCHIVE|
|JOIN||LINKS||SSP||LECTURES||©2020 Rockland Astronomy Club, Inc. All Rights Reserved.|