Northeast Astro-Imaging Conference
April 3 & 4, 2020
In the last dozen years, NEAIC has grown
in both size and stature, becoming the most eagerly anticipated astronomical
imaging conference in the United States.
Devoted to all aspects of Astronomical Imaging, this two-day event hosts leaders and acknowledged experts in extra solar planets, variable star, minor planets, asteroids,
comets, and supernova research with the intention of fostering pro-am collaborations.
With attendance expected to be more than 200, you will be very busy both days networking and learning from both amateur and professional astronomers.
Registration in this 2-Day event includes:
to all NEAIC daytime activities
• Continental Breakfast & Multi-entree Hot
• 2-Day Pass
to NEAF 2019 (April 6-7)
• 4 Opt. Night-time Workshops
• Workshops & Lectures 2019
Note: You must register for the conference before you can register for a workshop.
• Workshop 1 (Thurs) Gordon Haynes,
The Last Crusade, Getting the "Holy Grail"
• Workshop 2 (Thurs) John Hayes,
Precision Focusing for Astrophotography
• Workshop 3 (Fri) Adam Block,
Adam’s tips & tricks of PixInsight
• Workshop 4 (Fri) Dennis Conti,
Using AstroImageJ for Exoplanet Observing
by prominent professional
& amateur astro-imagers
• High-resolution & planetary
• Digital SLR cameras
• Equipment showcase
of all the leading
astro imaging manufacturers
• Fantastic door prizes
• Free parking
2019 Speaker Lineup
2019 Speaker Lineup
• Astronaut Don Pettit, Imaging from the ISS
• Damian Peach
• Adam Block, P. S. & Pix, processing
• Robert Reeves, DSLR's & The Moon
• Gordon Haynes, The Holy Grail
• Ron Brecher, Intro to Astrophotography
• John Hayes, Long FL Imaging
• Rachel Freed, Missed opportunities in Edu.
For astro imaging
• David Ho, Hotech, Collimation
• Stephanie Anderson, RASA8, FastStar,
• Jerry Hubbell
• Dennis Conti
• Kerry-Ann Lecky Hepburn
• Tim Connolly, solar workshop
• Bob Denny, ASCOM Alpaca
Register Now Online >
| Member & Non-Member Event
||$310 2-Day Entrance
||$75 Night-Time Workshops (each)
||Major Credit Cards & PayPal >
||Cash at Entrance Thurs & Fri
||Crowne Plaza Conference Center
|| 3 Executive Boulevard
||Suffern, New York 10901
||(Only 30 minutes North of NYC
||& 2.5 miles from NEAF)
Travel Public Transport, Train, etc. >
BY TRAIN (Transit Map >)
From Manhattan, LaGuardia or JFK Airports:
• Take AirTrain, MTA Subway, Bus or Taxicab to Penn
Station on 34th Street and Eight Avenue, Manhattan.
• Take NJ Transit 'New York Penn Station' to 'Secaucus
Junction', then change trains to 'Suffern NY'.
• From there you can catch a cab to the event.
From Newark Liberty International Airport:
Take AirTrain. You can purchase your train ticket from NJ TRANSIT Ticket Vending Machines located at the AirTrain station. Then, simply ride AirTrain to the airport rail station to board your NJ TRANSIT train to 'Secaucus Junction'. Change trains to 'Suffern NY'. From there you can catch a cab to the event.
NJ Transit Tickets & Schedules >
Use: 'TRIP PLANNER'
• Enter in Travel From: NY Penn Station (or Newark Liberty
• Enter in Travel To: Suffern Station
• Choose date of travel, time & AM/PM
• Click SUBMIT Button for train departure & arrival times.
In Suffern call taxi service for 10 minute trip from and
to the train.
NEAIC is held at:
Crowne Plaza Hotel
3 Executive Boulevard,
Suffern, New York 10901
||Thurs April 3, 8:30 am to 10:00 pm
||Fri April 4, 8:30 am to 10:00 pm